1. Horrible conditions prevailed for the Northwoods Sleigh and Cutter Rally in Ashland, Wisconsin in January.
It was still a good weekend getaway in Duluth.
2. Tom's next trip, at the end of February, was to Stratford to attend the Ontario Plowmen's Annual Meeting. The pictures don't reflect it but we also enjoyed a big Loghrin/Jeffrey reunion at the Stratford Legion.
Tom in the gateway to the park
"A rose between two thorns"
Tom, Ali (Queen of the Furrow), Paul
3. In August, after Tom had recovered from his surgery, we returned to Duluth for a weekend. This view was from the Lake Superior and Mississippi Railroad along the St. Louis River.
4. This view from the pasture above the old road at Tweedside Farm marked the eastern end of our September trip. Note the windmills on the horizon.
5. Wolseley provided a much needed but chilly break in our drive to Agribition in Regina.
Agribition provided many interesting activities; one of the those was the horse pull. The winners pulled over 11,000 lbs.